Holy Cross School is proud of our diverse student population and we proudly welcomed students from Korea & China for the 2016-17 school year. As you consider Holy Cross for your education, please contact Mary Sherry, Principal, at email@example.com, with your questions.
Fees for International and Non-U.S. Citizen Applicants
Applicants who are not citizens of the United States and not sponsored by an agency will need to submit the non-refundable application fee of $50. Upon acceptance, applicants are assessed a non-refundable $500 registration and processing fee that is payable when tuition is due. Please note that this fee includes the annual $300 student registration fee.
Step 1. Complete the Application for Admission and return to the Director of Enrollment. In addition to the application, the applying student will need to submit the following:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal certificate (if Baptized)
- Complete immunization records and recent physical exam record (completed within the last six months)
Review Timeline: Applications received by February 1 are reviewed for first round of acceptance. Applications received after February 1 will be considered on an on-going basis.
Step 2. Applicants must also supply the following information with their application materials in addition to the materials requested in Step 1. Once all documents are received, the Admissions Committee will review the applicant for admissibility.
1. Requirements for INS Document I-20 which include: bank statements demonstrating financial ability, academic credentials indicating English proficiency, and the name and address of parent, relative or guarding living in the United States who will be housing the student.
2. Application materials mentioned above submitted in English.
3. A 400 word essay entitled, “Why I want to attend Holy Cross Catholic School and study in the United States”.
Step 3. Following review by the Admissions Committee, the host agency and or student will be notified in writing of the school’s decision. Should an offer of admission be extended, the student will be assessed a $500 non-refundable processing fee that will be added to their tuition bill.
Holy Cross Regional Catholic School admits students of any race, color, sex, religion, national and ethnic origin. It is the school’s right and sole discretion to dismiss or suspend any student for lack of progress or for conduct that is not in the best interest of the student and/or the school. Refund policy applies. Please see the Parent-Student Handbook for additional information.