Holy Cross School values that many families in our area want their children to benefit from a strong Catholic education. We recognize the financial hardships that today’s economy has put on our society which makes us even more grateful for the sacrifices many families make to send their children to an independent school.
We are proud to offer a tuition assistance plan in the form of financial aid as well of a variety of payment plans. All financial aid and payment plans are under the direction of our Business Office. All information submitted for assistance is kept strictly confidential. Please contact the Business Manager, Ann Hoffman, if you have any questions.
Families seeking financial assistance must complete the online FACTS financial aid application. The online application must be completed after you have submitted your Application for Admission. A $30 fee is charged per application.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application for financial aid from Holy Cross School:
- Completed online application.
- Payment of the application fee.
- Copies of your most recent tax return including all schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W2 for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
- Send the supporting documents to FACTS:
- Upload to the FACTS website OR
- FAX to: 1-866-315-9264
1. Plan 1: Payment in full by July 1.
2. Plan 2: Semi-annual—half of tuition paid by July 1, with second half paid by January 1.
3. Plan 3: Monthly payments through FACTS over a ten or twelve monthly period. The first monthly
payment is due in July.